Phipps Image Management Application
PIMA v.1.0 was created for organizations with Digital Media (mainly images) scattered across the corporate network. These images are stored, shared and updated constantly between various internal and external users with no workflow or security in place.
PIMA v1.0 provides innovative collaborative features and empowers users to securely manage, share, find images and their metadata information more quickly than traditional desktop based solutions.Features:
- Feature rich and robust web interface built on Microsoft .NET.v2.0 platform.
- Options to implement within an Intranet, Extranet or Internet.
- Easy-to-use Search interface with "find-as-you-type" indexing.
- Secure access for both Internal and External users based on Roles and Privileges.
- Built-In Collaboration and Records Management workflow.
- Ability to restrict field access from the web interface.
- Ability to upload and optimize Images to the web for Public access.
- Ability to hide/display selected Images from the Public interface.
- Options to create dynamic Thumbnails and apply Watermarking.
- Ability to integrate Shopping Cart technology for e-Commerce solutions.
- Option to integrate Order management interface.
- Various options on Image gallery views
PIMA.v1.0 can be implemented with or without Inmagic software. See below:
Option A - Inmagic® DB/Text® Works and WebPublisherPRO
This option is beneficial for existing Inmagic Textworks users or clients with requirements to create other solutions like records management or document management built on Inmagic applications.
Option B - Microsoft® SQL Server 2005 and Microsoft® .NET.v2 platform
This option is beneficial for non Inmagic Textworks users looking for just an Image Management repository.